Corsair Community

New H100i install

remotehugger

Well, been doing some reading and not sure what to think ? I just received my H100i a couple days ago - im wondering if i should go a head and install now or wait for another firmware update ? Sounds like there are still a few issues that need to be worked out - and if i do install now what should be my steps ? Of course install cooler, but should i dwnld all the updated software and firmware thats available and install that, or should i just install the cooler, power up and let the older software install first, then get the updates ? Also, is it true that you cant control 4 fans still even if the other 2 are also corsair sp120's ? And if not, is this something that is going to be able to get fixed through software or firmware updates ? Thanks for any and all answers and help !

Its totally up to you to decide whether to install it or not.

If you are experiencing the fan rattle noise, You can choose to update the FW to 1.0.4 which also requires you to install LINK 2.2.0

Yes, you cannot control the Corsair SP120 fans when they are connected on the H100i Yes, it can be fixed through a firmware update.

Archived