Corsair Community

Asus K8V SE DELUXE and Corsair TWINX1024-3200

pa1983

Yes I orderd me a new Motherbord and memory and a Athlon 64 3000+ a newcastel my frend sees it is he got his 3000+ a few weeks ago from the same store.

He used som Value Corsair ram two matched 512Mb PC3200 modules.

I tock a look at what computer the stors athlon 64 computer system hade fore components and there was a system you could get whit a MSI 754 K8T800 based mobo and a athlon 64 3200+ and Corsair TWINX1024-3200 memorys. So I got a 3000+ and a Asus K8V SE DELUXE K8T800 based mobo as that sould work I figured.

The stuff should be shiped tomarow but offcorse feends gives you 1000 diffrent links about problems whit the memmorys or motherbord so now I wounder was this mobo, memory and cpu a good setup and will it be stable?

Anything I need to know, what thimings that will work best or in what dimms I shuld have the mems and vmem and so on....

The manual seed dimm 1 and 2 for dubbelsided stick and I putt the vmem to 2.8V have been runing that on my samsung mems for 3-4 years. The corsiar sticks are 100% stable in memtest86+ for 15-16h i tested so very happy about that.

As far as I know 2.9V and up is to high but maby 2.8V is to high fore modern memorys?

I sthick whit this setup if nothing else is recomended.

Archived