Corsair Community

Turbo mode not working when pressed

Trike

so i got the 200ex about a week ago, when i first ran it, it ran pretty cool about 26 on the display and only about 36-38 reported by mbm.

now everything has gotten hotter. maybe the paste finally set in. but the computer has gotten a bit unstable as well.

so ever since i got it, the turbo button is unresponsive. fan doesn't get louder or quieter when pressed. i can tell that the button works cause the display flashes for a bit when i press the button.

any suggestions?

Thanks

When you first start your computer does the Turbo light turn on for a few seconds and then turn off when the self test of the unit has completed? Have you noticed a reduction in speed of the flow indicator? Either of these may indicate problems with the unit itself.

so ever since i got it, the turbo button is unresponsive. fan doesn't get louder or quieter when pressed. i can tell that the button works cause the display flashes for a bit when i press the button.

any suggestions?

Thanks

Trike whats your power supply wattage

Amp ratings for the 3.3v 5v an 12v rails

maybe PS is weak to run both HCX an system (or have an old AT power supply to run only the HCX)

if not check connections pci card and rear and inside of box at rear of the front panel

Archived