Corsair Community

weird noise in new GS600

fazle321

i bought GS600 yesterday its working fine but its making 2 types of weird sounds. i already read your "Noisy PSU? Read this first!"

so i check it all the way you told and it still making that down

i recorded it please listen to it and tell what kinda noise is this and whats causing it.

1st weird noise start from the beginning and

2nd weird noise comes at 20 second.

so listen carefully and tell me what should i do

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4429645/2.mp3

• Corsair Employees
Sorry to hear that. If you are within the return policy of your re seller then my suggestion is to get the unit replaced through them and take advantage of their return policy, it's probably faster and free shipping to send back, otherwise you can process this via our RMA process by using the link on the left.

you heard the audio file i posted??

its just been one day ..

please listen the audio and tell

Sorry to hear that. If you are within the return policy of your re seller then my suggestion is to get the unit replaced through them and take advantage of their return policy, it's probably faster and free shipping to send back, otherwise you can process this via our RMA process by using the link on the left.

I will contact my reseller

Kindly suggest me the most silent psu.

I have i7 920, dx58so, 6gb ram, 560ti,3 hdd, corsair 400r case

Which model should I go for? CX? GS? HX? Or TX?

please tell me asap

Thanks

Yes I heard the high pitch noise and please proceed with the replacement.

I would go with HX or AX series if you can afford it other wise TX would be a good choice.

i got a new gs600 by retailer today and its making even worse low pitch noise than the previous gs600. i asked that give me cx or tx in exchange they said only gs600 is available now.

sir the noise is so freaking weird. i trust corsair but i thing this noise problem is in all the pieces of gs600 of this lot(pieces) reseller got.

is their any option that you can contact the indian Corsiar office and exchange my GS600 to either HX650 or TX650.

it will be really helpful.

Please use the link on the left and request an R<A and post the case number I will have our customer service contact you and have it replaced directly.

sir i live in india. i heard that a company named Kaizen Infoserve is handling the Service Center for Corsair in my city

i wanna ask you that 2 things

1st. how much time RMA will take in Lucknow (INDIA)?

cause i dont have any backup PSU to run my computer.

so tell me the fastest way to do the replacement.

2nd. will i get the same GS600 or any other Silent PSU?

thanks again for the support.

1. let me ask our customer service regarding this Kaizen Infoserve. I am not really familiar with them

2. You will get a new GS600 that will not have that noise issue.

okay, tell me after you'll get info about Kaizen Infoserve.

and what would be the RMA process to change my GS600.

and make the RMA as fast as possible. because that noise is really irritating and i dont have any other PSU in backup...

Archived