Corsair Community

For Philippines customers, where to we follow up RMA status?

EarlZ

Im from the Philippines and I've sent my ForceGT 240Gb last week for RMA and my retailer says they are yet to get any response from the official distributor about my replacement they've only confirmed that they received my defective drive and nothing else the local distributor is quite known for long delays in RMA processing and I'm looking for someone who can facilitate this to speed things up.

If the RMA is done by the distributor, Not much can be done.

If it has been RMA via Corsair, Ask if they can give you the case #. If you get it, post it here.

Its done by the distributor, I lucked out I guess. Was just used to other brand names being able to help speed things up even if it was done by the distributor. :(:

Yes we can but they would have had to do the RMA directly with us and we would need that RMA#.

I'll try to get in touch with them again, last update I heard is that my SSD is still in 'pending' since they have other items to RMA.. that does not make any sense what so ever to me. Theres only 1 authorized distributor for Corsair here and maybe you guys can get in touch with them? I'll also try to ask for the RMA# if they have actually processed it.

At least you got it replaced and I am sorry you had a problem. But please let me know if you have any more questions!

The additional delay was caused by the logistics company, the distributor had the replacement shipped out sooner. I do have a question, warranty for this drive is 3 years here in the Philippines correct?

Archived