Corsair Community

H60 installation question

helmina

hi..ive been building my systems for the last 10 years but im new to water cooling and i have a question regarding the radiator installation...

its gonna be installed on the back of my case but i was wondering if it matters for the pump if the hoses come from the upper part or the lower part of the rad after instalation...

i know it may sound like a noob question but i tought id rather ask then screw somehing up...ty

i don't want to create another thread so i just insert my question here btw it is also about h60., i want to buy h60 and now there is a new revise., right now the old one only available here, i have to wait another 2 months for the new revision., what do you is there any difference in performance (i know the look) between the old one and the new revision?thanks

i don't want to create another thread so i just insert my question here btw it is also about h60., i want to buy h60 and now there is a new revise., right now the old one only available here, i have to wait another 2 months for the new revision., what do you is there any difference in performance (i know the look) between the old one and the new revision?thanks

ive never owned a h60 so i cant say but youll more likely get an answer if you make your own thread,itd be easy to miss your question here

Archived