Corsair Community

Done with Corsair

voked

Well, with my new PC I got the Corsair Vengeance 2000 headset, the K60 keyboard and the M60 mouse. Never again. All three have problems.

The headset cuts in and out and the power cable doesn't sit in the jack properly, making it unusable when it's out of power.

Some of the keyboard's keys have gone stiff and don't act normally anymore

And the mouse's wheel glitches when it is being scrolled, making it scroll down randomly while I scroll up, or down further when I scroll down.

Yeah I know, I can send it in for an RMA, but sending it to Japan will mean I will be without all of these for how many weeks? :sigh!:

• Corsair Employees

Voked

I am sorry that happened and I cant say that I would not feel any different than you do. But I would ask that you please submit the RMA and let me know the case number and let me speak with our customer service for you and see what I can do about keeping you up and running.

Voked

I am sorry that happened and I cant say that would not feel any different than you do. But I would ask that you please submit the RMA and let me know the case number and let me speak with our customer service for you and see what I can do about keeping you up and running.

I have the RMA assigned for the keyboard and headset already. I am just waiting for a response to my RMA request for my mouse. I submitted it Thursday.

Case number for the keyboard is #5267577 and the headset is #5206623.

Thanks

• Corsair Employees

voked

Please check your email for the other case number and let me know what it is?

I have spoken to the Customer Service Manager and asked them to look into your case so they should be contacting you shortly.

Archived