Corsair Community

Faulty RAM, product not in returns dropdown menu

deed02392

Faulty RAM CMV16GX3M2A1600C11 is not in your returns drop-down menu. There is all the same bar C9 but then it says this consists of 1 module where this product is actually 2 8GiB modules.

Please advise how I should proceed to return this.

Please note I have already gone through the rigmarole of diagnosing the RAM - I just want to return it now.

Just choose the closest part number to the kit you have, then complete the RMA process and then once you receive your case or rma number,post it here in this thread and one of the Corsair employees can check to see if it was indeed entered correctly . If not they will correct it for you.

Please note you may not receive an answer until Monday because of the Thanksgiving holiday this weekend. Corsair is closed until then.

Alternatly, you could call CS on Monday and they would be able to help that way also.

"single module" in this (and most) cases just means a kit.

in the comment section of the RMA just note the correct kit part# and you can follow up on monday. you can select any close kit in the dropdown, just make sure you comment the correct kit and your contact info!!

Archived