Corsair Community

My order

Callum

Hi, I placed an order the 14th but I've yet to hear anything except get my order nr # 100030117

Would like to know the status of my order ,it said 4-6 days of shipping , today is the 22nd I've yet to receive my parts , my computer is useless without the parts......

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry about that but please contact our customer service by phone the number is listed under contact on the main site and you can call the toll free number using SKYPE for free if you are out side the USA.

P.S. I did ask them to contact you but all we can do from tech support is send them a message.

EDIT: I just spoke to our customer service and it seems the part you ordered is on back order but they will contact you with more information...

I am sorry and we are turning on a new system in the future that will much better with this type of transaction, I am sorry that happened though.

Sounds good, because i'd say going without knowing anything at all where i actually have to write "whats up, where the f.... is my order" without putting it that way of course, thats bad for business, makes the customer think Corsair thinks only about the cash and less about who's paying their salary.

Archived