Corsair Community

H100i versus Thermaltake CLW0217 Water 2.0 Extreme?

Zarien

I'm building a new computer this black friday and I'm curious on how these two compare. I've been reading about these pump issues and without a firmware update to fix the issue it makes it really unappealing to purchase the h100i. Those of you with the H100i how are you liking it performance wise? Do you think the H100i improved enough from the H100 to beat the Thermaltake CLW0217 Water 2.0 Extreme? The pump will be used for my I7 3770k processor. Thanks for your time!

I'm building a new computer this black friday and I'm curious on how these two compare. I've been reading about these pump issues and without a firmware update to fix the issue it makes it really unappealing to purchase the h100i. Those of you with the H100i how are you liking it performance wise? Do you think the H100i improved enough from the H100 to beat the Thermaltake CLW0217 Water 2.0 Extreme? The pump will be used for my I7 3770k processor. Thanks for your time!

ive ran the h100 on my I7 3770k processor for the last few months and has been problem free.just because you see issues poste here doesnt mean its a widespread issue.go to any tech forum and youll see same like issues being posted.

take any windows op sys for example-how many patches/updates have you had to install?,hmmm not perfect by any means

can we say Vista,that was a true flop,yet windows is still on top

can you name but one product that has been 100% flawless?

i think not

out of curosity i visited tl forum-well tryed to as it appears down-hmm hope their product is more so

i did visit a spin-off site but didnt get much info on their wc system--seems most are chatting on how to set up the h100 in their cases

I just installed a H100i in a friends system for him and it is working perfect, a while back (i think 7 months) I installed a H100 in a co-workers system and it is still running perfect aswell. like wytnyt said no product is always going to be perfect, look at Nvidia driver issues, I have their graphics cards for years and have never had a problem, maybe I am lucky but I think you should put your trust in Corsair as they stand behind their products and offer good products.

even a high dollar car can have a problem.

Archived