Corsair Community

Problem: choice UPS for CX600!

hohohoho

Hello all! I need help. I have to choose a ups for my pc, for my CX600 power supply. CX600 has active pfc and would like to buy a line interactive ups. I know this is not good. Confirm? The sine wave ups are too expensive!

Thanks in advance for your help.

This is the model that I thought:

http://www.cablotecnica.com/cgi-bin/pub/goods.cgi?__action=show_details&s_id=22&m_id=82

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but we do not have any information on compatibility for UPS or Battery back up units for our PSU. I would check with the respective Manufacturer for compatibility information.

However, our engineering has suggested using only Pure sign wave units with any of the newer APfC switching PSU's on the market today.

I look forward to your any news about the topic. I think it is not so bad to use a simulated sine wave UPS with any power supply for domestic use. The sine wave UPS are quite expensive, I do not think that everyone can afford. The alternative would be to buy power supplies with PFC passive but they are too poor.

what a mess!

I sent a message to the company manufacturer of UPS, I hope you will respond soon, although I think a better answer would have been able to give technical corsair. How can I contact a corsair? is there any form to be completed? If you can I have the link? thanks

• Corsair Employees

hohohoho,

I am sorry but I dont understand what you expect us to say, as I stated we do not provide compatibility on these types of devices And the number to contact us is listed on the main site under contact but you will get the same basic response. We cannot give you something we do not have!:(:

yes, I understand. I had a question about the corsair power supplies manufactured by the producer CWT should be the person who told me this, I said that there were incompatibilities between active PFC power supplies and UPS CWT simulated sine wave. Let's hope it's true, because I've already bought a simulated sine wave UPS!

Thanks so much for your help!

Archived