Corsair Community

Corsair SP2200 left speaker static sound.

Mad_Monk54

Hey all,

I bought these speakers in July of 2011 from amazon.co.uk. I've been very happy with the speakers and really enjoy them. I'm well used to computing equipment and in taking care of them. I am quite sure that whatever is wrong with them is not because of me mis using them.

I have tried everything to fix the problem. I reinstalled all my audio drivers. I moved everything away from my computer so that nothing could be interfering with them. I also used the speakers with my ipad to try and see if that fixed the problem. It didn't do anything to fix the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix the problem?

Many thanks,

The speaker may be faulty, request an RMA to replace it.

I have requested an RMA via the link. I found it a bit weird that I got no automatic email to tell me that my query had been received!!

Has anyone else had this problem? I've noticed some people seem to have it with theirs but I haven't seen anything recently. I hope that corsair will respect the warranty.

• Administrators
I have requested an RMA via the link. I found it a bit weird that I got no automatic email to tell me that my query had been received!!

Has anyone else had this problem? I've noticed some people seem to have it with theirs but I haven't seen anything recently. I hope that corsair will respect the warranty.

Check your spam filter for the automated email. I've just followed up on your ticket, so you should see a 2nd email as well.

Check your spam filter for the automated email. I've just followed up on your ticket, so you should see a 2nd email as well.

Thank you for help. I received the email now and my RMA was approved. Corsair sent me an email with information to send my speakers to them. The only problem is they want me to send the speakers to the Netherlands. I checked the cost and to ship the speakers there via registered post (as Corsair suggest) it would cost me almost £30.

When I bought the speakers in July 2011 they cost me £70. I think it is a bit unreasonable for me to have to fork out £30 to ship faulty speakers back to the company that made them. I am very happy that my RMA has been approved but a little unhappy that I am expected to pay for the shipping.

Can I send just the satellites? leaving the subwoofer would dramatically reduce that cost.

Also I just want to make one thing clear, I was perfectly happy with the speakers. I loved them and am quite sad that they have malfunctioned in this way.

Mad_Monk54

I called Corsair Customer service and the girl that I spoke to told me that if I send a message with my purchase receipt for the shipping costs that they would be able to cover the cost. However she was unclear in how I actually do this.

My case number is 5258735 if that helps, I would appreciate any help.

• 1 month later...
Mad_Monk, I replied to your ticket and gave you an email address to use.

Hi RAM GUY, my case number is 5466803 and I have an approved RMA as well to send the speakers to the Netherlands. Could you kindly tell me the email address to send my receipt for the shipping costs?

Many thanks!

We don't reimburse shipping costs Rokawa23 as customer service covers the cost by providing you a shipping label to use.

Hi RAM GUY, the shipping label I have been provided does not cover the cost. It says that I am responsible for the return freight costs to Corsair. Could you kindly advise?

Many thanks.

Archived