Corsair Community

SP2200 warranty problem

artisan

:(: Case #5240002

hi last year (03/december/11) i bough a set of SP2200 which went faulty this spetember,i bought these from Overclockers.co.uk.

when i reported these faulty OC.co.uk organised to RMA them to Corsair,they even paid the postage costs.

just last week they emailed me to say they had credited the faulty speakers to my card,which i suppose is ok.

But (& its a big but) it seems that a lot of folks (even on Overclockers forum) have had a very good upgrade to the SP2500 speakers,although they paid a nominal charge for this it still is a fantastic piece of customer service.

now this is pretty much what i expected too,i have spoken to OC.co.uk about it but they say there is nothing they can or will do about it,this just doesn't seem fair why have other people got this offer but not me,i bought the SP2200's in good faith as did their other "satisfied" customers so why dodn't i get the same offer?

is there anything that Corsair can do to ease my slightly stressed mind,i'll happily pay the same as everyone else for my upgrade i just need to have the chance to do do,please help/advise.

many thanks

p.s. i have tried to do this online with customer services but all i get is a RMA request form link,which in this case is no use & they don't respond to my questions.

please help

• Corsair Employees
Well that was a year ago that we just sent a SP2500 as the SP222 was no longer in production. And I am sorry there is not a lot I can do if you did not go directly with us. I would just use that and purchase the SP2500's but you have to add the difference.

thanksfor the reply,

but actually if you check OC's forum people are still getting this offer & the reason i sent them back via OC instead of direct to you is that Overclockers told me to send the speakers to them & not you.

i have to say i'm not too happy about it at all !

i kind of hoped that Corsair could at the very least help me out with a decent price on the SP2500's,is there really nothing at all that you can do ?

had i have being told to RMA them direct to you i would happily have done so,i was only doing as instructed by your distributor & it seems i am being penalised for soing so.

please if you can help me in any way i would very much appreciate it & of course keep me loving Corsair products as up until now i have really liked every Corsair product i have bought & pick your brand as my number one choice where ever possible.

many thanks

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but there is noting I can do from Tech support, except suggest you call our customer service by phone and speak to the customer service manager and see if they can help you.

The number is listed under contact and you can call the toll free number using Skype for free.

Archived