Corsair Community

AutoHotkey "Hard Macro" macro tool for M60 and M90

Laufer

See maybe now you see why this is driving me nuts.

Neither of those 2 options works lol

They make the button press just do nothing at all.

and just for the hell of it i just did this

; <Full script name>
; <Script description>
;
Press4:
Send {4 down}
Sleep, 50
Send {4 up}
return

(just copy/pasted script from the other 2 ones that work for just clicking the button and changed them to 4)

this works, to just press it. like it just throws a grenade (and holding it throws both of them in succession)

its not the button or the macro itself that isnt working.

i just really cant understand why nothing i can do works for this lol

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like this is my mistake. Check scripts again - I removed quotes from Send command.

upd: Unfortunately, I can't test these macros right now.

o ya, this worked

; Hold 4 while M60 button 4 is pressed
;
Press4:
Send {4 down}        ; Push and hold 4
while GetKeyState("F13", "P") ; while M60 button 4 is pressed
{
}
Send {4 up}
return

and

; Hold C while M60 button 7 is pressed
;
PressC:
Send {c down}        ; Push and hold C
while GetKeyState("XButton1", "P") ; while M60 button 7 is pressed
{
}
Send {c up}
return

Thanks for the awesome help

just day been going crazy, then i tried doing this, and something this simple wasnt working no matter how many different things i tried (didnt think about actually calling to the key bindings themselves).

And then i tried what you posted earlier, kept modifying it, forgot about my food and burnt it XD, then decided to record each of them to show you what it was doing, then seen u edited them, and tried all 3 again, and only the last one worked w/o the quotes.

And universal constructions didn't? Hmm... I'll test them later.

Anyway, I'm glad that we made those pesky macros work :biggrin:

upd: Sorry for your food :sigh!:

upd2: Wait! You say one of desired macro still not working? Which one? That one "M60 button 4"?

And universal constructions didn't? Hmm... I'll test them later.

Anyway, I'm glad that we made those pesky macros work :biggrin:

upd: Sorry for your food :sigh!:

upd2: Wait! You say one of desired macro still not working? Which one? That one "M60 button 4"?

no i meant i kept trying different things (you edited those posts, but i hadnt refreshed the page yet), it didnt work until i tried your edited one w/o the quotes.

But ya the first one didnt work, only the 2nd ones did (ones i put in above post).

the ones i put in my post above do work perfectly, both the C and the 4 buttons.

Just wanted to make sure you understand that it does work and is working, and im happy now lol

Well again, thanks for the help

just its 3am im probably going to go to bed since im really tired

but im usually pretty good at problem solving, and like i said ive done some coding before so im not completely lost in the subject, and all my other macros worked but these, and the fact i count find anything anywhere on it (on this specific macro, or on just ways of coding i could do for it), and i tried everything i possibly could and it wasnt working (i had some pretty crazy **** at one point lol), on top of me being tired, frustrated me to no end.

But ya the first one didnt work, only the 2nd ones did (ones i put in above post)

Ok. 4 hours later - I'll find out whats wrong with them :sunglasse

upd: Strange thing - macro with universal construction work fine. It must be some sort of CoD-related issue...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi im new to all this. All im trying to do is assign button 6 and 7 on the m60 to 2 different things in game. when i try to run hard macro though i get this, am i missing something here?? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/hardmacroerror.gif/

Update: I have done what i wanted to do but i had to do it in the corsair software as i still couldnt get hard macro to work

• 3 weeks later...
this system needs to leave the autohotkey macro in the background is not it? Thus it can not be compared to the razer macros that can be configured without risk anticheater hang. Any other solution? Sorry, I am Brazilian and I do not understand much English.

this system needs to leave the autohotkey macro in the background is not it? Thus it can not be compared to the razer macros that can be configured without risk anticheater hang. Any other solution? Sorry, I am Brazilian and I do not understand much English.

Hi! Actually Autohotkey's scripts is not a cheat at all. You can't go thru walls or aim right at the enemy's head by pressing one button. As far as I use it I didn't get any anticheat warnings from any anticheat system (VAC, Punkbuster, Battle Eye).

Hi im new to all this. All im trying to do is assign button 6 and 7 on the m60 to 2 different things in game. when i try to run hard macro though i get this, am i missing something here?? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/hardmacroerror.gif/

Update: I have done what i wanted to do but i had to do it in the corsair software as i still couldnt get hard macro to work

Hi, llBlack_Mamball!

I just figured out what was wrong with script! Icon file was incompatible with some versions of OS. I updated my script package and now it should work fine.

Check it out!

Hi! Actually Autohotkey's scripts is not a cheat at all. You can't go thru walls or aim right at the enemy's head by pressing one button. As far as I use it I didn't get any anticheat warnings from any anticheat system (VAC, Punkbuster, Battle Eye).

anticheater used in the question is "x-trap" and when we opened the autohotkey it returns an error and closes the game. : (

Testing the m60 realized that he has a very slow response macro, I made a macro to quick scope changing commands in the game to be used by setup a keyboard and mouse buttons to perform this macro only slows down the response of the mouse same macro changing the delay. What is the minimum delay of the M60? And thanks for the very same information using google translator as contact form.

anticheater used in the question is "x-trap" and when we opened the autohotkey it returns an error and closes the game. : (

Testing the m60 realized that he has a very slow response macro, I made a macro to quick scope changing commands in the game to be used by setup a keyboard and mouse buttons to perform this macro only slows down the response of the mouse same macro changing the delay. What is the minimum delay of the M60? And thanks for the very same information using google translator as contact form.

What is the text in error window? Are you sure that its autohotkey's fault?

And whats the point of slowing down mouse reaction?

Minimum delay is 1ms as far as I can tell.

What is the text in error window? Are you sure that its autohotkey's fault?

And whats the point of slowing down mouse reaction?

Minimum delay is 1ms as far as I can tell.

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/428/errogo.png

An example, for the translation of the letter to the Peach may have gotten wrong. A macro created where "knife - sniper - aim - shoot - Knife" the delay is too large. It takes more than 2 seconds to complete the macro. Should be done in less than 1 second is not? Hence the question about the delay in this case. The print is the error that appears when I open autohotkey probably the game does not allow the use of autohotkey. The macro uses the mouse razer perfectly in the game ... Sorry for the inconvenience ...

Thanks for the explanation and attention Laufer. Got to do something more or less acceptable as follows: The game in question is "Point Blank" here in Brazil is for you guys in USA "Project Blackout". The key shot using the left button I changed the letter "U" of the target letter "I" created a macro for changing the button quickscope 7 M60 macro to do the "I + U + 3 +1" (The 3 shortcut is to knife and 1 for sniper) I associated button 1 M60 to represent the letter "U". Ready Macro is done. just need to improve the delay. I'll see if I can set this profile to only work with the game. Again thank you for all the support. Here in Brazil has a translated version of your topic perhaps without the due credits.

http://adrenaline.uol.com.br/forum/hardwares-em-geral/441148-tutorial-configurando-o-sistema-de-macros-alternativo-para-o-corsair-m60-e-m90.html

• 1 month later...

I know the answer is probably really obvious, or on the first post (although I can't seem to find it). The problem is that I need to make a repeated left mouse click on the 6th button on the M60 (default forward). I've tried in the default Corsair software, and I select the repeated press (the finger on the button and 4 play icons under it), but it does not work.. If I could get help with that, that would be nice. Otherwise I will turn to this, but I have zero experience making macros, and considering I only need to get them and then not even touch them for a long time, I don't think it is worth learning a whole new API just for that. Now, I looked at your example LMB rapidfire script,

; (LMB)
;
; Hold Left Mouse Button for fast fire from pistol
LMB_RapidFire:
{
while GetKeyState("LButton", "P")
{
	Send {LButton down}
	Sleep, 50
	Send {LButton up}
	Sleep, 50
}
}
return

And I am guessing that arguments of GetKeyState are to get the state of Left mouse button and (a shot in the dark) the P is checking whether LMB is pressed. I need to know how to change that LButton to the 6th button on the M60, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

tl;dr

I need to know what the name for the other buttons (forward/back, etc) are to use them in an AHK script

Thanks,

Alex

Edit: oh god I just realized I gravedug a dead post, sorry >_<

Hello, Alex!

Yes, you are right about macro example - you need to replace first GetKeyState's argument. For forward button (6) it will be XButton2. For backward button (7) its XButton1.

Other buttons for M60 listed at first post:

1. Mouse button 4 - F13

2. Mouse button 5 - F14

3. Mouse button 8 - F15

So, your script should look like that:

; Forward button (6)
;
; Hold Forward Mouse Button for rapid fire
Forward_RapidFire:
{
while GetKeyState("XButton2", "P")
{
	Send {LButton down}
	Sleep, 50
	Send {LButton up}
	Sleep, 50
}
}
return

Don't forget to name you script file same as function name (in my example file name will be Forward_RapidFire.ahk)

• 3 months later...

Will the M90 stuff work with the M95?

edit

I'm assuming the answer is yes. Since all the buttons are the same it should assign everything to the correct one's. I can pretty much guarantee it will function without issue. If I can have it working with a Logitech mouse I'm positive the M95 will be no problem.

Hi, Cornbane!

Unfortunately, I don't have M95 and can't test it right away. But, according to it's specification it must work properly with HardMacro (in same way as M90).

Please, let me know if you'll have any problems with HardMacro and M95.

• 4 months later...

Hi to all,

I have a quick question about the M90. Sorry if it's a bit of a derpy question, forgive me I'm new to all this.

I was wondering if it's possible to assign a Macro for "2" key presses to "1" button either with the Corsair software or this Hard Macro tool?

What I want to do exactly is have 1 button that lowers the dpi while pressed like the sniper button and also does another function like zooming in.

Thanks everyone, appreciate any help.

Archived