Corsair Community

Force GT 240 GB with Diskeeper software?

JerkinJohn

I am using 2 Force GT 240Gb in raid and was wondering if anyone recommends using the diskeeper 2011 or 12. I still have an activation key from when I was using a HDD and it has something called inteliWrite and HyperFast 2.0 SSD Optimizer. Iv'e read that software like this can not be good for your SSD's. Thoughts? Advice? Thanks

• Corsair Employees
Dis-keeper Professional with Hypefast Technology is compatible with SSD's and would strongly suggest using it especially with a RAID array. If you have questions about their software I would suggest contacting them they will help you get the right product for your configuration. They have great support and answer quickly

• Corsair Employees

That argument is correct but with Diskeeper Professional with Hyper Fast technology it does support SSD's and will provide the correct form of Garbage collection and enhance the system performance according to the tests I did a few years ago.

So I do not see an issue using it with SSD's, but I would check with them on your configuration. I did see a message some time back that they changed the company name but they are still doing the software and have the same people supporting their products.

Sure thing Ram Guy and thanks for your kind words regarding our technologies - you really "get" how although traditional defrag jobs should never been run on an SSD, our HyperFast technology with TRIM optimizes the free space on SSDs and promotes efficient sequential writes to the drive.

I'll be in touch :-)

-Alex

Condusiv Technologies

Archived