Corsair Community

Problems with the M90

Wadders

Hi there, i have read the other posts on the forums about problems with the mouse and the same solution posted there seems to do nothing for me.

All i want to do is macro my buttons basicly 123456 etc on the side. I have tried every way of doing this from just assigning the keystroke to macroing the button on. Yes i have also set a profile to an LED (which btw the light never changes on my mouse even when i change profile) and then saved it to the mouse, tried with hardware enabled and disabled.

No joy...

It works for games like Diablo 2 but not for guild wars 2. I also didnt want to work for World of Warcraft and doesnt work in League of Legends.

I tried a new mouse, and, regretted it from day one. It REALLY shouldnt be tricky just to set up buttons. My old naga was so much better, plug it in and your working, no need to mess about unless you want macros which is on par with ease although they work better for me.

Side note, i cant call the number you give out a lot as i am in the UK, so it would cost more than the mouse did a minute.

• Corsair Employees
Did you also save your profile to the mouse and enable hardware playback? The games you are trying in -- most of them block macro software so the only way to bypass that is to ensure you are saving the keystrokes to the mouse so it doesn't need the software to work.

all up to date, and all saved like has been described before. the only thing out of the ordinary is that the little leds on the left side never change, should they?

i'll re-do everything and see if it works then but will be for the 50th time

Archived