Corsair Community

Cant Complete order, no answer

Shadowness

Hey,

i tried buying the Corsair grommets that i need for my modding project. ( the one for 700/800D Case ).

When asked to enter my address i am NOT allowed to choose my country, being, Czech Republic. To my big surprise, its really not there.

So i proceeded to write two tickets in the last week, no answer. Tried technical support, no answer as well. All i'd like to do, is make a manual order since i believe its an error, especially since all the surrounding countries are listed there.

I'd be grateful for any kind of information and help regarding my purchase,

Shadowness

• Corsair Employees
What is the case number for the ticket you submitted? I would recommend contacting our customer service department by phone using the contact information on the corsair webpage. You can use Skype to avoid international calling fees. they are available Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm pacific time.

I am not sure if i submitted a ticket then. I clicked "Customer Service" under "Company". I did not receive any notification, nor any number for that case. Clicking that again seems to give me an error : "Request unsuccessful".

And as for the Skype, we moved recently and i dont have a microphone/webcam, sadly. Is there any other way, other then calling the customer service department ?

Apologizes for the confusion

EDIT : Did submit the concern under the right section, finally. For reference, the number is 4984690 if it helps at all.

Hello again,

I am not sure why, but i cant check the RMA status of the ticket that i sent in yesterday, nor the one before it.

Could you tell me if anyone have answered to it yet ? I tried to switch to other languages and see if my country pops up, but the closest i got was German store and still couldnt locate my country.

Thanks

• Corsair Employees
Your case has been assigned to the correct department and I would expect to hear from them with in 24-48 Hours, but keep in mind the Item you need may not be available as a single item. I believe you have to get the accessory kit to get the grommets.

I am back with more information. I got an email to complete an RMA form, so i did that, and i was finally able to fill out my address correctly and fully.

Then i received an email saying that i should ignore the request to send the product back, and as the email said, i got that email saying my RMA has been approved, a couple minutes later.

So, i just ignore the email claiming i have to send something back otherwise my product cant be shipped, etc. ? There was no mention of the kit as well and i couldnt find any info about the grommets in that kit. Maybe i dont need that.

Well, i hope that my order gets shipped one way or the other, if so, this would be probably the best support i have seen recently ! Good Job.

I thought the RMA is already accepted :confused: Even the email from the customer service said so, just to let them know back when i complete the form.

Well, i'll try to write an email, but as i said, currently i have no way of calling the customer service since we moved very recently and i do not have all my items yet.

Could you try to talk to them Ram Guy ? I am going to send that email right away, but currently, thats the only thing i can do. And i have to admit that i am very confused by this.

• Corsair Employees

The order has been processed internally is all I can tell you the rma request was generated to get the address from you for where to send the parts you requested. That is all that is.

And why we instructed you to not send anything. And I am sorry but these emails can be confusing. But as I also stated you will have to call them by phone to check on this.

I will send another message to them tomorrow is all I can do. sorry!

Archived