Corsair Community

Movement Inside M90 Chassis

Riekopo

I just got my M90 mouse off Amazon and am a little concerned. Something inside the mouse is moving and making a loud noise. When I move the mouse very fast or pick it up and tilt it something inside is moving and hitting the walls of the mouse. Is this normal?

Edit: It seems like the movement is from the scroll wheel moving from left to right.

Unfortunately, There isn't much that can be done by Corsair, We all know that things can't always be perfect. It just seems like you received bad parts that were manufactured.

Three products all at the same time indicates either an insane coincidence or problems with Corsair or Amazon. Half of the parts for my build were from Corsair, they won't be next time.

• Corsair Employees
Three products all at the same time indicates either an insane coincidence or problems with Corsair or Amazon. Half of the parts for my build were from Corsair, they won't be next time.

Stuff happens and we are here to help replace them when it does. Is the case still not living up to expectations, and the memory still crashing? What is not to your satisfaction?

Stuff happens and we are here to help replace them when it does. Is the case still not living up to expectations, and the memory still crashing? What is not to your satisfaction?

I just mailed the RAM yesterday and was given a coupon for two case fans, though I don't know why I need two since only one is broken unless you guys know something I don't. I now need to RMA my mouse I guess which will leave me without an operational computer for who knows how long. I was going to buy a Corsair headset, but not now. I should be given a headset for free after this absolute disaster.

• Corsair Employees
I just mailed the RAM yesterday and was given a coupon for two case fans, though I don't know why I need two since only one is broken unless you guys know something I don't. I now need to RMA my mouse I guess which will leave me without an operational computer for who knows how long. I was going to buy a Corsair headset, but not now. I should be given a headset for free after this absolute disaster.

I gave you two fans in case the other one failed too as a good-faith gesture for your inconvenience so if it does happen for one reason or another, you won't have to wait again to replace it. Apparently though, this was not well received.

Electronics are finicky unfortunately. In some cases, like your mouse, it is something we apologize for, but nothing is perfect. If you look at a certain HID manufacturer's forum as well, the complaints they get for their mice and keyboards are no different. Does this make them a terrible company? No, it's simply the nature of electronics. Nothing is 100% fool-proof, and even if something is 99% to work for sure, 1% can mean hundreds, if not thousands of people can get the short end of the stick like you have. If you think any other company can guarantee 100% problem-free experience with everything they put on the shelves, you'll be in a world of surprise.

Archived