Corsair Community

RMA #4925896 Please help

willantz

Hi, i have returned a cpu cooler with the "hydro series buzz" problem and have heard nothing more about it. Corsair arranged collection via TNT, the consignment number is: 312484690. It says it was Delivered on the 31/7/12. signed for by Merv. i was told to disregard emails from tech support express. But upon querying the rma, i was told that they are unable to track the item and to phone what im guessing to be a USA number or email CSGUSA@corsair.com. The Address it was sent to was an Amsterdam address. so im guessing different department. Pleas help.

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but that is correct the only end user support is here in the USA. You can install SKYPE and call the toll free number listed under contact on our main site for free.

However your RMA shows it was not received so if you have POD I would be prepared to provide this and they will take care of you when you call them.

ok ram guy, here is the POD, i may have started a couple of assignment numbers, but i sent with the rma number #4925896 to rmaservice@corsair.com along with my contact details. you guys then arranged the collection. When i tried to check the rma status it sent me another collection schedule?? im really getting worried now. im sure the delivery address was the netherlands. ill have to check on the paper reciept.

http://www.tnt.com/webtracker/pod?consignment=31248469&img=cz4e1FUvILAjIPscQD7wUrZA9A1BfpFFjWgByX0vKlIfWgAoJ4D%2BJsq6tp9B6%2FW8FTvac%2Fok%2Bmj7%2BhbeowdOyhYXKv%2Bxii2xK97E3Ga5soENpyfdmO1YKduqIUbq387ZXiyFxOBZ%2FRzeUg7bQjzLoyOLbEAMCtFd0hihpg%3D%3D

here is the email i recieved:

Thank you for contacting Corsair!

We apologize if you are having trouble with one of our products.

Please use RMA number 4925896 for your request .We have also requested a call tag to pick up the defective unit from your location. TNT shipping courier have scheduled a pick up on August 8-10, 2012.

Once we received your defective unit, we will send you the replacement within 24 hours.

Note: Please disregard the email coming from "Tech Support Express".

If you have any question just let us know.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Removed per forum rules

http://www.corsair.com

AND ....

i William,

Thank you for contacting Corsair!

We are sorry to hear you are having problems with our product. To expedite the process, you may apply for an RMA number on our website at http://www.corsair.com/support/technicalsupport . After you have completed the online form, please send an email to rmaservice@corsair.com with “Hydro Series Buzz” on the subject line with your case number.

Once we received your case number, we will request a call tag to pick up the defective unit from your location. UPS will contact you within 4-5 business days to set up a pick up schedule.

Note: Please disregard the email coming from "Tech Support Express".

Once we received your defective unit, we will send you the replacement within 24 hours.

If you have any questions please contact us via email at rmaservice@corsair.com or by phone at Removed

Thank you for choosing Corsair, we appreciate your business.

Best Regards,

Removed

http://www.corsair.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this email

Do you think you can help me ram guy, can i post you a PM of a pic of the printed receipt. Its just this cost a lot of money, that i can barely afford rite now. All i did was follow your forum posts suggestion about the "Hydro buzz" RMA. i'm not sure, but i think it telling me to ignore tech support emails, that maybe it goes through another process? Really appreciate if you can help in any way.

OK, i just had an email from corsair team.

Dear Will,

Your replacement will be shipping out within the next 1-2 business days. Once it has been sent out we will send you a tracking # . We apologize for the delayed response.

Thanks corsair / Thanks ram Guy :D:

Mods may delete this topic.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry there is nothing I can do from the froum, it would be best if you can call our customer service by phone the number is listed under contact on the main site and if you are out side the USA you can use SKYPE and call the toll free number for free.

Archived