Corsair Community

550D Top fans

JohnD212

Sorry for the second post but wasn't sure this would be a good fit for my previous post. I just got a new PC with the 550D case and realized my cooling system has the 240mm fans in the top of the case. Do I always have to take the top panel off now or can I still leave that top panel on when I'm not having heat issues?

I'm concerned because I bought this PC so it would be very quiet and didn't realize the top had two fans in it. Will the fans still work if I leave the top panel on?

Sorry for the second post but wasn't sure this would be a good fit for my previous post. I just got a new PC with the 550D case and realized my cooling system has the 240mm fans in the top of the case. Do I always have to take the top panel off now or can I still leave that top panel on when I'm not having heat issues?

I'm concerned because I bought this PC so it would be very quiet and didn't realize the top had two fans in it. Will the fans still work if I leave the top panel on?

There are no fans installed on the 550D top of the case, there are 2x120MM fans installed in the front has intake and 1 120MM fan installed at the back of the case for exhaust, there are spots on the top and side panel to add fans if you want, and yes you should remove the covers for the fans to do there job, if you add them!

Archived