Corsair Community

asus k8v se deluxe & TWINX1024-3200C2

lkrsfn

please help, this will be my first time building a computer.. i just got myself a asus k8v se deluxe motherboard and now i'm looking for ram to go along with it.. i decided to go with corsair because all of the great reviews i read.. well my question is, is TWINX1024-3200C2PT a good fit for this motherboard? the price of the ram is just perfect for me.. if anyone had experience with this motherboard and ram, please let me know how this combo performs.. thanks

• Corsair Employee
Just get the latest bios 1.04 beta 4 or newer and then install the modules in slots 1-3 and set the timings manually to Cass 2.5-3-3-6 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts and you should be good to go! [B]CAS Latency CL=2.5[/B] Row Cycle Time tRC [B]Bios Default[/B] Row Refresh Cyc Time tRFC [B]Bios Default[/B] [B]Ras# to CAS# delay tRCD 3 [/B] Row to Row delay [B]Bios Default[/B] [B]Min Ras# Active Time tRAS 6 [/B] [B]Row Precharge Time tRP 3[/B] Write Recovery Time [B]Bios Default[/B] Write to Read delay [B]Bios Default[/B] Read to Write Delay [B]Bios Default[/B] Refresh Period tREF [B]Bios Default[/B] Enable 2T Timing [B]Enabled[/B]

thanks for the info ram guy.. i'll try your suggestion and see what happens.. by the way, i know this doesn't have anything to do with the question.. but what is the best way to flash the asus k8v se deluxe bios.. should i use afudos, ez flash, or should i try asus update in windows

Archived