Corsair Community

Case #4688809, waiting 2 months for replacement part

Womi

Hello,

I've created a RMA request immediately after buying my new case, a Corsair 600T SE White.

One of the clips that hold the 5.25" drives does not hold the drive so it can easily be pushed back inside the case.

The customer support told me that I don't have to return the broken plastic clip and that they will send a new one. That was on 30th of may.

I've already tried to contact the customer support via rma@corsair.com, but got no response.

Help!

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry about that but if I remember the part you need is not available and they are having a hard time to get the replacement. But I did ask our Case Parts manager to look into your case and contact you ASAP.

Thanks for your quick response.

It's not a big issue for me, but if they are having trouble to get a replacement it would be nice to get a status update on the RMA ticket. Otherwise it feels like the Corsair tech support has forgotten about it.

• Corsair Employees
I do understand your frustration but once a case has been submitted to customer service Tech support no longer has anything to do with the case. So its not so much that we forgot about you or your case just that we no longer see it in our list of To Do's. Sorry. But please let me know if you do not here from our Customer service and I will be happy to re-inject my self into this case.

Archived