Corsair Community

Any way to purchase more of the same SATA cables that came with the 800D?

Krynj

I just moved my system into an Obsidian 800D, and I absolutely love it. I am so far beyond pleased with its build quality and cable management. It truly is a stunning piece of hardware.

However, I did have a question. I want to keep my wiring and cables as uniform as possible, and I was wondering if it's at all possible to purchase two more of the same SATA cables it came with? I have six hard drives total, and it only came with four. I received the ones with 90 degree connectors on one side, so I'm looking to just pick up a couple more of those. I looked through the online store, but they weren't jumping out at me.

I figured I would check here first before ordering some generic black cables. Many thanks in advance.

I just moved my system into an Obsidian 800D, and I absolutely love it. I am so far beyond pleased with its build quality and cable management. It truly is a stunning piece of hardware.

However, I did have a question. I want to keep my wiring and cables as uniform as possible, and I was wondering if it's at all possible to purchase two more of the same SATA cables it came with? I have six hard drives total, and it only came with four. I received the ones with 90 degree connectors on one side, so I'm looking to just pick up a couple more of those. I looked through the online store, but they weren't jumping out at me.

I figured I would check here first before ordering some generic black cables. Many thanks in advance.

heres some

http://www.amazon.com/24-Inch-Right-Angle-Serial-SATA24RA1/dp/B0001Y8UCU/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1344203017&sr=1-2&keywords=90+sata

I'm not looking for just any SATA cable. There are countless sites on the web I can purchase SATA cables from. I want to purchase more of the same ones that came with the 800D. I want to have the same color/finish for all of my SATA cables.

Thanks for the link though.

• Corsair Employees
Please use the link on the left and request an RMA and be sure to fill our your name address and phone number and enter CC800D-SATACABLES for the part number and explain that you want to purchase more for your case.

Archived