Jfloyd09

Hello. Installed mine. A beauty.

Question : CorsairLINK 2 seems to stay static on some metrics :

- Power out stay at 274W

- Efficiency @ 100%

- Fan in red @ 0 PM???

- PCI connected @ 0

Is it due to the beta?

Corsairlink module flash form green to orange > Correct?

I neede to launch it 10x to have some info in the power tab...

Thnks

Actually i think thats correct. 274w would be your system load and at that low of a load it may be 100%efficient. Not sure though on that.

As far as the fan goes...the PSU operates in a fan less mode until it reaches either a certain load or temperature. So thats completely normal.

The PCI reading...Do you have a separate GPU or you using onboard graphics?

Hello. Installed mine. A beauty.

Question : CorsairLINK 2 seems to stay static on some metrics :

- Power out stay at 274W

- Efficiency @ 100%

- Fan in red @ 0 PM???

- PCI connected @ 0

Is it due to the beta?

Corsairlink module flash form green to orange > Correct?

I neede to launch it 10x to have some info in the power tab...

274 w with a GTX690 at full load?

I will post a screenshot this evening.

You did not state that was full load operation. Sorry I assumed that was at idle. Then the LINK has to be reporting that wrong then

I installed my AX1200i earlier today and so far I've seen up to 93% efficiency! My fan seems does not seem to be following the default fan curve though? I'm drawing 450w and the fan isn't doing anything. I thought it was supposed to kick in after 360w draw?

I installed my AX1200i earlier today and so far I've seen up to 93% efficiency! My fan seems does not seem to be following the default fan curve though? I'm drawing 450w and the fan isn't doing anything. I thought it was supposed to kick in after 360w draw?

Sad to hear the fans don't start. This PSU is on my to-buy-list. So would be nice if some tech guy could clear up this issue.

And will Corsair Link be available some day in Europe, or do we have to wait for a rival product?

• Corsair Employee

The fan will will run based on the internal temp and load that is on the PSU. It is not solely on load or temp of the PSU it is in combination so that may be normal for your configuration and the room and system temp the system is in.

The fan will will run based on the internal temp and load that is on the PSU. It is not solely on load or temp of the PSU it is in combination so that may be normal for your configuration and the room and system temp the system is in.

My computer is in my freezing basement so I assume I'll have to put a big load for a long time to really heat it up and get the fan going.

My computer is in my freezing basement so I assume I'll have to put a big load for a long time to really heat it up and get the fan going.

Maybe a microwave helps?

Besides I've just learned that this beast is rather heavy, nearly 4 kilogram!

And it's completely sold out in Europe. :[pouts:

Sad to hear the fans don't start. This PSU is on my to-buy-list. So would be nice if some tech guy could clear up this issue.

Why do think it's sad that the fan doesn't spin onlow loads. ? The PSU is just so efficient it does not need it and is saving you money on your power bills.:)

And it's super quiet to boot!

Why do think it's sad that the fan doesn't spin onlow loads. ? The PSU is just so efficient it does not need it and is saving you money on your power bills.:)

And it's super quiet to boot!

As far as I've made the sense of the OP, this was exactly the question; will the fans start some day before the PSU is being barbecued or will it be silent forever. In other words: bug or feature?

But maybe it's just that super cryo high efficient that the fans are just for decoration. ;):

• Corsair Employee

I think I have already answered that question in a previous post!

If not please let me know I will be happy to re-address a detailed question.

I wish I could afford one, I just bought a Corsair 240 GT SSD and a Corsair H-100 and some great Corsair Platnium Memory for my new build, I dont have enough money for this now. I only allocated 260 for the PSU thinking I would get the 1200AX. Now I dont know what to do.:(:

I think I have already answered that question in a previous post!

If not please let me know I will be happy to re-address a detailed question.

Thanks for the message. So fans that aren't spinning, have no reason to spin.

What about the realworld weight? I've got different informations from 2,3 kilogram (techpowerup) to 4 kilogram.

And please, dear Ram Guy, when will Corsair Link will be available in Europe?

• Corsair Employee

Yes it is designed to work in Fan less operation depending on the load and temp of the unit.

I am sorry we do not have the shipping weight I would suggest asking your local reseller as it may vary with how the seller packages the unit.

And I am again sorry I cannot say when Link will be available world wide.

Archived