Corsair Community

Multiple Issues with K90

vaiz

Hey hoping to get some help here,

I'm experiencing the following issues:

1) My firmware update keeps failing even after moving around to multiple usb ports, have restarted my computer multiple times, ended all corsair processes, and have uninstalled / reinstalled the software multiple times.

-Erasing flash memory failed!

That is the warning I keep getting you.

2) After pressing the G keys that are macroed there is about a .5 second delay before it is pressed sometimes. I have no delays set up and have double checked this.

3) When inside a specific game, Star Wars the Old Republic, my G keys do not respond at all.

Now I have a feeling #s 2&3 are due to #1 but I may be wrong. I'm having issues finding what firmware is installed in the first place (the error may be from the fact that I already have the most up to date version)

Thank you for your time!

• Corsair Employee
I would do what Toasted suggested and try updating the firmware on a different machine. Also try re-downloading the software and ensure you're not in a 3.0 port, not in a hub, and have uninstalled all other keyboard/mice software you have.

I appreciate the help!

None of that fixed it earlier today, however after 6 hours of being shut down I turned my computer back on and it installed completely fine.

There is no delay either with the G keys.

I'm still having the same issue with Star Wars, however I haven't even begun to really try solving it (first thing I'll do is try hardware mode)

Thank you again.

Archived