Corsair Community

Ram guy

CNCRaymond

your email from RMA dept should have tracking info, mine always did. (unless you are getting a single part of another part like a backplane for a case) then there is no tracking info provided at all IIRC.

edit

i see you are getting a whole keyboard, you should have an email with tracking or you can check the progress of the RMA on the (request an RMA) link on the left.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but we do not accept PM's on the forum as it defeats the purpose. But you can either call our Tech support or send them a message in your TSX Case and let me know the case number I will see it gets taken care if it has not been already.

I am sorry but we do not accept PM's on the forum as it defeats the purpose. But you can either call our Tech support or send them a message in your TSX Case and let me know the case number I will see it gets taken care if it has not been already.

The message you sent.

Raymond, did you mail off the package yet? If not, please hold on to it. If you have, can I get the tracking number and RMA number from you?

I attempted to reply with the information but was unable to do so.

We sent you a email as well so you could send the information, please check your email.

Yes an email was received regarding a PM. However it states "do not reply to this email." And directs me to the PM system on the forums to send you a message.

Would you like me to just post the case number here?

Archived