Corsair Community

Fitting H100 in the 600T

xlaleclx

I just bought a 600T and I want to put my H100 in it in push/pull but there isn't enough clearance for the bottom fan, it's hitting the RAM heatsink as well as motherboard heatsinks. Anyone know how to mount it push pull?

Also, I lost my Socket 1155 backplate. Is Corsair able to send me a new one?

hey there bud

i've just recieved my replacement H100 and fitted it to my 600t WITH both push and pull fans.

with the H100, you need to move the case abit more over towards the cover (with the window) and try and line up at least 5-6 screws of the holes on the top mesh

thats how i installed it so that it would clear the mobo and ram sticks.

with the fans on the top section (under the cover) i just used double sided tape, and close the lid on top (doesnt vibrate or rattle or put any pressure on the lid whatsoever)

any more questions just ask, and i'll help and post up some pictures

hey there bud

i've just recieved my replacement H100 and fitted it to my 600t WITH both push and pull fans.

with the H100, you need to move the case abit more over towards the cover (with the window) and try and line up at least 5-6 screws of the holes on the top mesh

with the fans on the top section (under the cover) i just used double sided tape, and close the lid on top (doesnt vibrate or rattle or put any pressure on the lid whatsoever)

Actually, I saw a video of that and that's what I was planning on doing, I just wanted to know if anyone knew a better way to do it.

Thanks though

• 3 months later...
hey there bud

I have just about given up on trying a push-pull configuration with my 600T and the H100 cooler. First, the RAM was too tall. I managed to switch to low-profile. I then discovered that the holes in the mesh at the top don't line up with any holes to allow a second fan at the top. I can get one fan installed at the top. Double-sided tape might just be the solution, however.

I would be curious to know if anyone has been able to get the H100 installed in p/p with just screws, using the top. I have seen solutions with the H100 installed using the side mesh and also placing it with velcrow behind the drive cages (USAdystopia on Youtube.)

Archived