Corsair Community

Vengeance C70, need more screws!

ZeroOne

Where can I get extra screws for the Vengeance C70 case?

I have 2 MCR220 radiators mounted (top and bottom inside), and 2 fans up front between the hard drives and front of the case (behind the removable front).

Need a total of 24 of the long kind. It came with 8... so that's a bummer. Needing the specific flat-head style phillips in black that matches exactly. Going for a black and white theme here.

Thanks!

I don't think they will send you that many of them. They will allow you to request an RMA if you are missing a screw or something and will send you an extra mounting kit. You would require three of them.

But for installing third party components the mounting hardware is up to you. They would go out of business supplying hardware for everyone's builds.

The screws are a common size and can be found at most hardware stores or hobby shops and if they are not black they can easily be painted to match

• Corsair Employee
The long screws are for the fans on the front of the case and we do not have these; what comes with the case is all you need. The other fan screws are shorter and would be to use with other fans in your case.

Where can I get extra screws for the Vengeance C70 case?

I have 2 MCR220 radiators mounted (top and bottom inside), and 2 fans up front between the hard drives and front of the case (behind the removable front).

Need a total of 24 of the long kind. It came with 8... so that's a bummer. Needing the specific flat-head style phillips in black that matches exactly. Going for a black and white theme here.

Thanks!

Stop by a hardware store with the screws you have, I'm sure you'll find something similar.

Archived