Corsair Community

H60 Fan Questions

Desync

I bought the Corsair H60 last night to replace my old Zalman CPU cooler. I have an ASUS M4A77TD motherboard and I run ASUS PC Probe II to detect my CPU, MB temps and my CPU and Chassis fan speeds.

I installed the cooler and plugged the fan that was on the radiator to a 3 pin connector coming out of my motherboard as I did not have any chassis fan pins left open on my motherboard.

I then plugged the other end of the cooler into the CPU slot on my motherboard. When I run PC Probe II it is showing my CPU fan speed a constant 4440 RPM. My motherboard is staying a bit cooler than it usually would but I was just wondering if the 4440 RPM would be a problem for anything?

My whole computer is quite as a mouse and I don't even notice any noise coming from it at all with the fan running that high.

I bought the Corsair H60 last night to replace my old ******** CPU cooler. I have an ASUS M4A77TD motherboard and I run ASUS PC Probe II to detect my CPU, MB temps and my CPU and Chassis fan speeds.

I installed the cooler and plugged the fan that was on the radiator to a 3 pin connector coming out of my motherboard as I did not have any chassis fan pins left open on my motherboard.

I then plugged the other end of the cooler into the CPU slot on my motherboard. When I run PC Probe II it is showing my CPU fan speed a constant 4440 RPM. My motherboard is staying a bit cooler than it usually would but I was just wondering if the 4440 RPM would be a problem for anything?

My whole computer is quite as a mouse and I don't even notice any noise coming from it at all with the fan running that high.

i think your pump is running half of whats being reported which is what the rpm should be.

Archived