Corsair Community

H60 NOISE, anyone want help me?

shockwave90

Hello, I'm new, sorry for the english but I'm Italian.

I bought last week from Amazon this disastrous product.

Makes a sound impressive, coming from the heatsink.

If I tilt the computer ceases altogether if you put it back in its normal position makes a sound disgusting!

I asked for help to all the emails corsair, having never received a reply, if not the copy-paste, where they asked me back the piece (which I do not want), since they would remain without a PC, having no other heatsinks.

Is there a way to solve, I saw that there is a molex to stop the noise, without requiring them to keep the pc lying? :(::(::(:

those sent by 'RMA, are exempt from this problem I hope? :[pouts::[pouts:

if a replacement is from corsair then yes fixed units are available,if a replacement is from a vendor its hit or miss as they may still have old ones in stock

if a replacement is from corsair then yes fixed units are available,if a replacement is from a vendor its hit or miss as they may still have old ones in stock

Make me an advanced RMA, do not pay the postage and send me the first replacement unit and then I send my bad .....

I hope to resolve this?

I contacted directly the Corsair ..

looking at your previous posts,you have contacted corsair requesting an advanced rma,so rest assured they will take care of it.of course they arent open on weekends so itll be first of the week.

fortunately your cooler still works for you so there wont be any down time .

im sure youll get a good unit as the problem has been identified and resolved.

I can rest assured of receiving a unit with no problems then? :D

But to remove the old, I have to remove the thermal paste from the processor, or can I leave it up and put directly on the piece again?

you will need to thoroughly clean the old thermal paste and apply new paste

yes corsair has reported the problem has been taken care of with their coolers

but I will have only the paste on the processor heat sink, because I have not applied, but I just left that already on the heatsink ... I can not leave it if something is stuck?

the processor needs to be cleaned very good for proper heat exchange

alcohol is what i use myself

Archived