Corsair Community

M90 doesn't work at all. Again.

R0x0r

Bought this mouse back in December, didn't work at all so I went back to my old mouse. Every time you released new drivers I tried them and they didn't work. In June I decided to request an RMA to see if a new mouse would work, just got it this morning and it has the exact same problems.

No Keybinds work at all not just for games but for Teamspeak as well. 7 months later and it still has the same problem. I really don't want to sound like an *** cause I love all of your products except for this mouse, but have you guys given up on it?

• Corsair Employees
The new drivers (version 1.11 FW and 1.0.0.25 SW) implemented the keypress feature and there should have been a PDF included with the drivers to help you set it up. What did you try to bind and for what game? Did you also try hardware playback?

The new drivers (version 1.11 FW and 1.0.0.25 SW) implemented the keypress feature and there should have been a PDF included with the drivers to help you set it up. What did you try to bind and for what game? Did you also try hardware playback?

I followed the PDF and used hardware playback, I tried binding multiple different keys (5,=,1,etc) to every button on the mouse and none of them worked. I tried to use the binds for Teamspeak, DOTA 2, BF3, but I pretty much gave up when they didn't work for Teamspeak.

• Corsair Employees

When you press the button in a program like notepad, does it work by inputting the right number ala button 1 actually inputs the number 5, etc.

Did you also save it to the right profile and selected it? Sorry if I am sounding redundant. I just want to make sure we're on the same page as I really would like to get the macros to work for you. If need be, export your macro profile and you can send it to me as an XML file so I can double check it for you.

• Corsair Employees
Click on request a RMA R0x0r and lets get you a replacement. There may be an issue with your buttons as Teamspeak has been verified to work with macros. Let me know your case number and I'll handle it.

Just did an RMA and the new mouse has the same problems. I don't want to pay for shipping again I might as well buy a new mouse. Is it possible to get a refund? Still love your products, just not your mice and software.

Archived