Corsair Community

An important message -- A transition starts this week

stev

Greetings all HC'ers and HCX'ers, It has been a fun two years working with you on the forum here. Many of you have even surprised us with the talents by modding the HC line of water-cooling. :sunglasse Starting this week, I'm moving on. Support on the forums will not halt nor will this forum close. Cool Guy will be taking the leading role once again in supporting the value and quality you need. :cool: Your friend Wired, who manages the board, will retain the very valuable support messages that are posted here. :greengrin I have enjoyed being a part of this crew. You will be missed on my part. From time-to-time, I'll make an infrequent visit to the boards. :dunno:

Sad to see you leave us Stev, your presence and knowledge will be sorely missed. Stay in touch, there's some HoH (sorta) related news that will hopefully be coming out in the next couple of weeks that you may be interested in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Kalel']Say it aint so Stev..... Say it aint soo Thanks for the help[/QUOTE] Yep, It is so, it is so, it is so with my soul that I have to leave and focus on the future products that others will be utilizing out there. Processors are getting way to hot and people need OEM solutions. My time here is but a vapor at best! :p: Stev

• 4 weeks later...

Archived