Corsair Community

Customer service?

Hello,

I placed an order on the 18th of this month, the order then went on hold then got cancelled, I used a friends shipping address here in the usa since I am not local, even payed for the items with their credit card and was going to reimburse them through my paypal account... why was the order cancelled? tried ringing customer support, no one answers, been a faithful corsair supporter for years but after been treated like this with no email replies nor any explanation i may very well look at another product and service else where...

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we would not be able to help with that please call our customer service by phone and ask for a supervisor. The number is listed under contact on the main site and if you are out side the USA you can call the toll free number using Skype for free. In addition, the phone for customer service is always answered with in 3 min max. So I have to assume you may have dialed the wrong number.

I dialed the number that was on the invoice which was sent to my email 1-510-657-8747, i was redirected, nobody answered, i rang four times yesterday morning, nothing... finally a tele-op was reached, that person said he was out at lunch... since 8.00am in the morning til midday?, left details and contact number and was told he'll ring back in and hour... nothing... none of my calls were answered by the department within 3mins that morning... so what happened Tom? you go work to eat all day?

re-ordered the parts, order went through finally without the help of customer service, however i payed for next day shipping, only recieved half my items, apparently corsair shipped in two separate boxes... they have by the end of today to deliver the rest of my items before i file a claim for re-imbursment of the next day shipping payements.

Edit: Still nothing on the rest of my items, so i will be claiming for half of the shipping expenses, why should i pay for next day shipping in full when only half of my items get delivered, corsair customer service is a joke, no one likes to answer the phones... you've suddenly gone from the top of my list to the bottom of the scrap heap in merely 1 week... sad really.

Archived