Corsair Community

How long?

edwardsj322

How long are most of everybody waiting to recieve their new RMA'd H100? I sent my unit on 7/9/2012. I know they have my bad unit. I emailed cs tues. and they finally emailed me this afternoon and said they are out now until 7/24. Shipped to me on 7/24 ground is gonna be another week atleast cause i live on the east coast. It takes a week for UPS to ship ground across the states. I am just wondering. Cause thats gonna be like 4 weeks total atleast.

I called earlier and they just didnt seem to care very much. I told them before hand that i need my comp for work at home and i could not be without it for more then 2 weeks. Does that time frame not seem a bit long? I really am not trying to be rude toward them or nothing i meen. It just seems a long time tho. I appreciate the quick response also. My # is 4818843. Thanks again

right now their overwhelmed sending out coolers to replace the bad ones that one of their manufacturers had problems with,from what ive seen corsair does care about their customers and strive to give them the best service.i know its frustrating but i assure you ram guy will get on top of this on monday. ,and no i dont see you as being rude but simply wanting a resolution.quite frankly id have less patience than you do myself,

perhaps you can ask ramguy about the shipping time also,,cant hurt

I told them before hand that i need my comp for work at home and i could not be without it for more then 2 weeks. Does that time frame not seem a bit long? I

Actually it's one of the quickest RMA processes around. I have waited over a month for other components to be RMA's. MB's and GPU's mostly.

You can call them again and ask for an advanced RMA. They will send you a new one right away before you have to send in the old one. The only hitch to that would be the available stock. I know they were out a little while ago because of the number of units being replaced because of the manufacturing error. But they do restock pretty fast.

Normal RMA's take between 7-10 buisness days and you can add a few days to that if you are outside the us.

• Corsair Employees
I just sent a message to our customer service to check into this and see what can be done. I see that your RMA was processed on the 17th, but there is no shipping info on the replacement.

Archived