Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 1500 reversed sound playing Battlefield 3

DeadElviS

I am having a problem with my Corsair Vengeance 1500 usb headset while playing Battlefield 3, the sound randomly reverses itself left-to-right front-to-back, only have Realtek HD audio installed (default sound drivers) no sound card.

Very frustrating problem, i was advised to take the headset back which i did and the same is happening with the new ones, i know this is a corsair problem with BF2 as my other 'branded' headset works perfect on every game, the corsair works perfect on every game APART from BF3 and i only bought them FOR BF3.

• Corsair Employees
If the headset was replaced and works in every game but BF3, there may be an issue with the game and how it works with our drivers. Have you tried uninstalling our software and see if the default drivers from Windows exhibit the same issue? Also check Bypass just to see if stereo does the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
I did some research regarding this issue DeadElvis, and unfortunately there have been cases where people have the same issue you do (reversed audio with BF3) (ex: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2511428). As it is related to that game only, we believe that its most likely the software causing this, we can't offer much to help you with the issue as it is out of our hands.

• 5 weeks later...
I did some research regarding this issue DeadElvis, and unfortunately there have been cases where people have the same issue you do (reversed audio with BF3) (ex: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2511428). As it is related to that game only, we believe that its most likely the software causing this, we can't offer much to help you with the issue as it is out of our hands.

I am getting this reversing issue in arma 2 dayz as well. brand new veng 1500's.

Archived