Corsair Community

M90 help with BF3

Sustained

Can someone please assist me with getting the extra keys on the M90 to work in BF3 please?

After downloading the latest release and updating the firmware from some link I found in this forum, there is no longer any option for the thumb keys to be assigned a "keystroke" and the only options are scroll, forward, back, etc for ALL of the thumb buttons under Button Options.

After getting home from work I only have a short time to play and tonight it was wasted trying to figure out why something as simple as remapping keys does not work with my new Corsair products when it took no time at all for my old G500 and G11 which worked flawlessly.

Please assist and thank you.

Can someone please assist me with getting the extra keys on the M90 to work in BF3 please?

After downloading the latest release and updating the firmware from some link I found in this forum, there is no longer any option for the thumb keys to be assigned a "keystroke" and the only options are scroll, forward, back, etc for ALL of the thumb buttons under Button Options.

After getting home from work I only have a short time to play and tonight it was wasted trying to figure out why something as simple as remapping keys does not work with my new Corsair products when it took no time at all for my old G500 and G11 which worked flawlessly.

Please assist and thank you.

Click on the "I" icon in your software. What is the current software version and firmware shown?

It should rightfully be: 1.00.00.25 software version; 1.11 firmware version (the latest releases).

Click on the "I" icon in your software. What is the current software version and firmware shown?

It should rightfully be: 1.00.00.25 software version; 1.11 firmware version (the latest releases).

You are correct in that I had the wrong version installed it seems.

I found the version you mentioned and reinstalled, set to Hardware, remapped, assigned BF3 to Profile 1, Saved to M60 and it worked!

Thanks for the heads up!

Is there supposed to be any software for the K60? it does not have the extra macro keys, but I figured I would ask.

You are correct in that I had the wrong version installed it seems.

I found the version you mentioned and reinstalled, set to Hardware, remapped, assigned BF3 to Profile 1, Saved to M60 and it worked!

Thanks for the heads up!

Is there supposed to be any software for the K60? it does not have the extra macro keys, but I figured I would ask.

No prob! Figured you might have accidentally downloaded an older version.

No software for the K60 AFAIK.

Archived