Corsair Community

M90 / K90 Functionality Request: Allow recording of Mouse clicks as Macros too!

persentio

Hi Corsair / RAMGUY,

First off, many thanks for the updated software! It's been running swell!

However, I couldn't help but notice that one of the top functionality requests which I'm sure quite a lot of us would love very much would be to able to record Mouse clicks in Macros as well.

There are MANY instances in various games where being able to execute Macro commands which includes mouse clicks would be appreciated. Many RTS and MOBA games use "Spell Casting" heavily for instance; and it requires you to First press a hotkey and then a Mouseclick. Sure; you could assign whatever keystrokes to the M90 / K90 now, but you still have to click; thereby pressing 2 buttons. With mouse clicks being enabled to record in a Macro, you would then only need to press 1 button!

Could you pass this along to the Software team to see if they can get it implemented soon? :)

Just registered on the forum to request this exact feature.

Moving the mouse pointer I can live without, but being able to macro in mouse button clicks would be great.

I had hoped that my K90 would replace my logitech keyboard for gaming, since I much prefer the feel of the K90, but not being able to macro mouse clicks means that I find myself going back to the G19 over and over.

I suggested this a couple months back when I first picked up this keyboard to replace my old G15. I was quite disappointed to learn that it didnt have that capability as it was what I used most on my G15 (click spamming without having to make an autohotkey script).

Also, the paragraph functionality on the g15 was very nice for town "spamming".

• 8 months later...

Hi,

I was just searching for some information on this with the K90. I have the latest software and firmware and did not see this added. I am specifically looking to record some mouse wheel scrolls follow by a print screen, and would love to bind this to a "G" key. Any update on the feasibility of this feature?

Archived