Corsair Community

RMA# 4827637 Items missing from Corsair shipment/K90 LED DOA

Hi, ive put through an RMA for my K90mmo, the > key has a dead LED. I thought i should post here so that someone will notice me, i emailed corsair 2 times last week, (i think the first email was 6 or 7 days ago) I ordered a Voyager 64g USB3.0 flash drive with my keyboard, and it never arrived. the only item in the box was the keyboard, and the shipping docket confirmed this. What would have happened to my flash drive? i am hoping that RAM Guy will be able to speed things along a bit. The flash drive was intended to be a gift.

• Corsair Employees

You would have had to get one RMA# for each item in the package and put both RMA #'s out side the package.

What was the RMA# for the Flash Drive and what was the tracking number? All I can do is send a message to our customer service for you.

It would be best if you called them, by phone and explain what is going on as they will see your email and see the KB has been delivered and move on to the next case.

You would have had to get one RMA# for each item in the package and put both RMA #'s out side the package.

What was the RMA# for the Flash Drive and what was the tracking number? All I can do is send a message to our customer service for you.

It would be best if you called them, by phone and explain what is going on as they will see your email and see the KB has been delivered and move on to the next case.

Thanks RAM GUY, I dont think i will need the RMA for the keyboard, the LED came back on last night, it doesn't bother me too much, so i dont think i will go though the hassle of sending it in. Ill see if i can skype call customer service today. Being on the other side of the world it makes it hard to call them during their office hours.

Archived