Corsair Community

Which GPU Cool Block?

SirUggy

You could do a search of the forums for your answer, there are several threads on the subject. But to make life a little easier for you, I like the Koolance GPU block, fits great. works great and it's super easy to install. No mods needed, just connect and go. You have 1/4" ID 3/8" OD tubing inside the computer case and 3/8" ID 1/2" OD inside the Hydrocool it's self.......... :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
I agree with Bio Hazard, if you mount your HC PCI slot card under your video card you now have a straight shot out of the case. It is awesome. BTY Bio, I stole that from you, I must have been having a stupid moment not to think of it before. That straight shot ROCKS, MUCH cleaner.

Im using the corsair vga block on my 9700np. Beforce with stock cooling my card maxed out at 330MHz so I bought a vga silencer rev. 2. No difference at all. If I went over 330MHz the only thing i got was vertical lines. But then i decided to try watercooling so I bought a corsars vga block. I ran ati tool at 385MHz for 40min without any artifacts. Need I say Im pleased :) Excuse my bad english. Im from Sweden.

Archived