Corsair Community

WOW! Got mine today.

Davader

Just finished the hole setup and it when real well took an hour or less, just built a whole new system around a new chip I got from a friend a Intel, A P4 3.0E-ES, I have this bad boy clocked at 3.644ghz 243fsb X 15 and im running temp on load is 91f, with out the hydrocool I would be at 165f or more. I got one of the newer cooler systems and its real quiet, and the water block had been milled and polished, almost left the plastic on the block, but removed it just in time. I will tell all my friends to get a system like this, dose so much for a great price. The only thing they should have givin was management software like MBM, and not a disk of ADs like there web site, but all in all love it and will see how relieable it will be in time to come. :laughing: Davader

So far Its worked great after 24 hours, almost. Case: Thermaltake v7000 Power: Thermaltake TWV480, only using 105 watts. Main board: MSI 865PE Neo2-P Ram: Corair XMS DDR2 3200 CPU: P4 3.0E-ES, engineers special,4.0ghz core. Video: Msi 5600, 256. Cooling: Hydrocool 200 ver.2 Harddrives: 2 Seagate 120s. CDRW: LG 52x32x52. DVDRW: LG 12x8x16x32x24x32. Floopy: Sony. Sound: Realtek 6.1 Did a burn in test, and out performed AMD 64 system accross the board. Got a new P5 chip coming soon, 4.5ghz 64 bit. on a 6.0 core 2meg L2 hope my friend dosent burn it up before I get it, He works at Intel's stress testing Lab, before they start production of a chip model. Hope I can find a water block for it. I will post on progress.

Archived