Corsair Community

M90 Not Detected

JasonStarko

The mouse software has always been working terribly , the proper profiles lights do not work, it doesn't auto change profiles.

Today i attempted to go from beta 2.12 to software firmware 1.11 too see if their was a difference. Somewhere along the line the mouse stopped responding, and i cant even install anything because it says USB device not found, please re install drivers. The mouse will NOT light up or work on more then 1 computer. I am thoroughly fed up with the software/firmware . This is a terrible experience and I want to go back to Razer if this cant be resolved.

Also I have a G15 keyboard and at the same time the mouse stopped working it froze my keyboard, and I was able to reproduce this once more when trying to adjust the profiles of the software... I uninstalled the software thinking it was broken now the mouse is not detected and it wont let me do anything. Sorry if this is hastly written but I am very frustrated with this item.

• Corsair Employees
I'm very sorry to hear Jason about the issues you've been having. If its possible, can you submit a RMA using the link the left? Once you have done so, give me your case number and I will process it for you. We would like to check the mouse ourselves to see why it bricked after the update as the newest software should have prevented that from happening.

What does a RMA do or how does it work for me, because the last thing I want is to spend 1-3 weeks waiting for a working mouse. I will purchase another product before that time and it will not be corsair. I do appreciate the time tech support spends here but it doesn't fix a faulty product with bad programming.

• Corsair Employees
A RMA will allow us to exchange the mouse for you. We do have options available for you to decrease your down time, and we'd like you to try the mouse again with the new software since it fixes many of the issues you described.

Anytime I try to use any software installations it says something like you USB device not detected! Please re install drivers and try again. It won't light up at all when I plug it in to my computer or another computer and it won't let me install anything because of the error. I made a RMA but couldn't write down the number as I am at work.

4806065 is my Second RMA... I submitted the first one on my phone and apparently it did not work.

M90 Firmware v1.1 says: Cannot open USB device, please reinstall driver!

M90 Software v1.0.0.15 says: Cannot find the Corsair M90 Mouse, plug the M90 into the USB port!

M90 Setup Beta2.12 010612 says: Cannot find the Corsair M90 Mouse, plug the M90 into the USB port!

m90setupV1 says: Cannot find the Corsair M90 Mouse, plug the M90 into the USB port!

-Please help!

Ok I filled out the RMA, now What its telling me is this is going to take 2-7 business days which is basically 2 weeks worst case scenario. I will be purchasing another product NOT from corsair as this is too long a time to wait and also it appears this item has a high chance of breaking again from possible programming error updates.

Could you explain this RMA too me? I am waiting to receive a box to return the item too you? THEN I will wait to receive my replacement? That Could take quiet some time... sorry its just I'm not sure how this works exactly.

Archived