Corsair Community

Case #4790457 not happy at all

jinny1

So, corsair has recommended me to file a RMA request, despite my problems as stated in the original message and completely ignoring it, now i have to way of contacting them again so i had to go the forums.

My RAM needs to be replaced but i need my computer for work/studies,

This was my original message i sent to corsair, which i'm peeved they just seem to ignore.

"I think i got a dud memory, running with recommended XMP profile but ever since i replaced my RAM with this one i've been getting NOTHING BUT BSODs and crashses.

I even had to completely reformat my computer to no avail.

What is the RMA process for this?? and is there anyway possible i could get it at the same time i send it back to you guys?? So i don't have to wait weeks without a RAM and a operational computer

If not lets try and fix this problem

thanks"

So they wont even help me, they tell me to file for RMA because they can't be stuffed helping me and even though i told them i can't send them the ram because i need my computer, the message seem to go completely throught them.

I bought corsair BECAUSE everyone on the net was praising about their customer service, i've yet to see any reason why it is regarded so highly.

Fill out the RMA form on the left, and then you'd contact customer service to arrange an advanced RMA.

What's the email address for customer service??

can't seem to find it anywehere

Also do i need to pay for international postage??

You would need to fill out the form on the website or call directly (number's on the site). If you're not in the USA you can call the 1-888 number using Skype for free.

Man which form are you talking about??

Do i need to lodge a brand new claim or something?? and then put in the message the previous claim number??

I dont have skype even if i did, our local times are completely different.

I have to stay up at 2 am to call them up -.-

• Corsair Employees

Hello Jin, I have checked your ticket and we had sent you a message on 6/28. However, let me help you resolve your issue first. It does look like you have memtest issues but are you testing both modules it seems since you have a 8GB kit. I would recommend testing each stick 1 at a time instead so we can determine if its the motherboard DIMM slot that is defective, or if it is memory. If 1 stick passes with no errors but another stick does not, then we can replace the memory for you. We do have options available for you if you cannot be without your memory and we can set it up with customer service to accomodate you.

If both sticks fail though, then there may be an issue that is separate from the memory and we can tackle that as it happens. Let me know your results here and I'll help you personally.

Hello Jin, I have checked your ticket and we had sent you a message on 6/28. However, let me help you resolve your issue first. It does look like you have memtest issues but are you testing both modules it seems since you have a 8GB kit. I would recommend testing each stick 1 at a time instead so we can determine if its the motherboard DIMM slot that is defective, or if it is memory. If 1 stick passes with no errors but another stick does not, then we can replace the memory for you. We do have options available for you if you cannot be without your memory and we can set it up with customer service to accomodate you.

If both sticks fail though, then there may be an issue that is separate from the memory and we can tackle that as it happens. Let me know your results here and I'll help you personally.

Hi, I got the RMA notice but i had to contact the customer service to arrange an advanced RMA which means i have to wait a few days more.

I have tested individual modules briefly, and one of them shows no errors while the other one gives me a whole page of red errors straight away. I've removed that one and currently only using the safe module.

I also have the latest BIOS if that helps and have updated my specs menu

Would appreciate it if you guys can make this happen quickly. I cannot do ANY work with 4GB of ram, especially with VMware. 4Gb fills up instantly.

Thanks

Hello, Is there any other way?? Because i live in the otherside of the world and i don't know how to call 888-222-4346 ext 0 and also the time zones are completely changed up.

i live GMT +10 and PST time is GMT -7.

Which means at like 1 am, you guys open shop

Archived