Corsair Community

Water Cooling Question

Legionx

As the water coolers start to get old over time what happens when they break down?

Like would it spill water all inside of case because of a worn seal? or would there just be no coolent left at all? Just interested because one of my friends recently had a cheaper brand water cooler anyways over time I think a seal went spilled water all over and burnt out graphic card but could of did a lot more.

leaking has stopped me from going water for a long time but these units if properly handled can last a long time.how i justify it is by the time they do fail,the parts in my computer will be as old and out dated and will need replacing as well

go liquid cooled and youll be glad you did

leaking has stopped me from going water for a long time but these units if properly handled can last a long time.how i justify it is by the time they do fail,the parts in my computer will be as old and out dated and will need replacing as well

go liquid cooled and youll be glad you did

Yep I own a Corsair water cooler unit think its the H60 or something like that and had it for 2+ years and not a single problem. Updating to H100 soon though once I get all my parts.

I've got an old H50 which is working now for something around 2-3 years. Still works perfectly fine and will be in my system 'til i start building a new one.

Same here. Have an original H-50 on a friends computer that is almost three years old and still runs great.

In all reality the chance of these units leaking over time is pretty slim. Full custom loops have a greater chance than these do!

• Corsair Employees
Leak issues are the least reports we have come across with our coolers through out the years. We have made sure that these units will last for a long time even if you move it from system to another.

Archived