Corsair Community

Ram 4690595

Hi there, my rma status remain unchanged for a long time. Regard on your records, you received the defected parts on 06/06/2012. On 06/11 you sent a message that told me the parts are discontinued and asked if I can accept a new model, I replied that is all right. Things stop here, I wrote twice (06/16, 06/18) to customer service to check if there is an update but got no reply. It has been 10 working days since you received the parts, normally it just takes 3 - 5 working days ?? I think it is a bit too long to be reasonable. I really need your help. Can anyone speed up the process??

Thanks for your help in advance.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry as our customer service would have to take care of this and they have left for the day already, but I did send them a message to look into this ASAP and contact you. I would expect that to happen by tomorrow no later then noon Pacific Time if not bump the thread or call them by phone and I am sure they will take care of you.

I am sorry as our customer service would have to take care of this and they have left for the day already, but I did send them a message to look into this ASAP and contact you. I would expect that to happen by tomorrow no later then noon Pacific Time if not bump the thread or call them by phone and I am sure they will take care of you.

They said the replacement will be shipped in 1-2 days. Thank you RAM GUY

Hi RAM GUY, the item has been shipped but to a wrong address, I wrote to your customer service twice about the update of my address and they still ship it to the old address. What happen to you corsair ?? Should you treat your customer in this way ??

First reply from corsair on 05/30

"Dear customer,

The change has been made. Once we have received your defective product we will send you the replacement to this new address.

Kind Regards,

Sandra S"

I remind corsair again on 06/11

"Hi there,

TWIN2X4096-6400C5DHX G will be all right.

Please note that I have update my address to

"*******************"

please ship the replacement to above address.

cheers

Yuan"

and your reply is

Thanks for the update. I will pass this along to our customer service complete the process.

Archived