Corsair Community

Compatible? TwinX CMX512-3200LL & Asus P4P800-E Deluxe

Jliao

I recently got my motherboard replaced to P4P800-E Deluxe (865PE chipset)and I like to know if this motherboard will be compatible with my current RAM (twinX CMX512-3200LL). Asus suggested me asking a questions: Have you done any certification testing with this memory module and our MB (motherboard) or any MB using the same chipset at the density you are trying to use (ex. 3*512MB DIMMS totaling 1.5GB of memory)? thanks

• Corsair Employee
Yes, please try the settings after you load setup defaults: AI Over clocking: Manual CPU Clock: 200 DRAM Clock: 400 Dim Voltage: 2.75 Volts System Performance: Auto SDRAM CAS Latency: 2T SDRAM RAS to CAS Delay (tRCD): 3T SDRAM Row Precharge (tRP): 2T SDRAM Active to Precharge Delay (tRAS): 6T SDRAM Bank Interleave: 4 Bank Then under USB Devices disable legacy USB and test the system with www.memtest.org!

Hi Jliao, I have the P4P800 Dlx. Bios 1016. My System runs rockstable with the Corsair 3200LL Modules. But now since I updated my RAM to the 4000Pro Modules I get several crahses and reboots. Do go with the 3200LL Modules and u will be fine.

Archived