Corsair Community

M90 (MR) function not working (2 different computers)

ESR1

I am not sure if its the mouse or the computers, but is there any reason for the MR function on the gaming software not to work.

Whenever i press the MR button it blinks but when i press any other button it turns off without recording anything.

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

and Corsair, sorry i might have sent a ticket or support request that was very vague, i didn't completely understand the problem before.

• Corsair Employees
You have to create the macro using the record button then save it to the Mouse. Most games block Macro's running from software but depending on the game and what you are trying to do that will normally get around that limitation by running it from the mouse rather than the software.

Yea that's how the macro system works, but in mycase when I hit the create macro button (MR) in the driver application it blinks but when I press anything it stops blinking and does not record anything. Is there anything else I should be doing? Or did I install it incorrectly?

If the macros are saved into the mouse it could be that the system is unable to get the mouse to wright, would it be a faulty mouse?

Thank you for your reply though

Archived