Corsair Community

SP 2200 RMA - Shipping

I have to RMA my SP2200 2.1 system, which has been a great performer until a few months ago, for the pervasive static issue. It persists regardless of proximity to other cables, whether using the 3.5mm jack or not, and it renders the speakers unusable. It had been fairly intermittent in the past and tolerable, but now it is too prevalent to ignore.

I created my RMA without issue only to find out that I am expected to pay for return shipping on a product with a manufacturing defect. The cost of shipping would be more than 1/3 of what I paid for the speakers themselves. I do not feel as though I should be responsible for a problem that I could not have prevented.

Is there someone that can assist me in this matter? I contacted Corsair George last week and he said he'd forward my issue on to someone who could help me but I have not heard back from him or anyone else since.

I can provide my RMA# on request.

Thanks for any assistance.

• 4 months later...
I have the same problem with my SP2200's - they are about 13 months old and ebuyer.com are telling me they wont help because they are out of warranty. I can only see U.S. support telephone numbers for Corsair. Who can I call in the UK ?

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but the end user support is only available in the USA, please install skype and use a head set and call the toll free number it will be a free call. But please make sure that you have the RMA conformation before you make the call.

Archived