Corsair Community

Warranty issues

Hello, I Have been dealing with an RMA (4609323 ) issue since the start of May and now it seems as though the Corsair RMA Representatives are refusing to honour the terms of the product's warranty. I would like to get this issue resolved before yet another month passes and the RMA Representatives I have been dealing with are not being communicative or helpful.

Is there someone else at Corsair I could talk to about this issue? All I am asking for is the service described in the product's warranty. I would love to be able to resolve this without having to resort to third party help.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry to hear that but you will want to call our customer service by phone and I am sure they will help you with this. The main issue is that the speakers you had are no longer available. The number is listed under contact on the main site

I am sorry to hear that but you will want to call our customer service by phone and I am sure they will help you with this. The main issue is that the speakers you had are no longer available. The number is listed under contact on the main site

Thanks. I just got a call from someone at Corsair who sorted it all out for me. Case closed.

Archived