Corsair Community

Question about RMA Status Webpage

Hey,

I recently sent in my Corsair Vengeance K90 Keyboard in for RMA, and with tracking I was able to see it had been delivered to the Corsair Offices in The Netherlands (where the RMA procedure site had told me to send it too). It had been delivered midday last Wednesday (30th May), apparently that is what the Belgian Post website says at least.

Since then I've been going to the 'Check your RMA Status' page, and I have to fill in my case number and password. When I do this though, it just takes me to the page where I fill in what product I want to RMA, the problem, where I bought it, the date I bought it etc. It's not really showing a status of the RMA at all.

Is this normal? Is this what I should be seeing? Or is there something going wrong?

RMA #4681096

Kind Regards,

Nerph

• Corsair Employees

Your RMA is being processed and I would assume from this message it will ship today or tomorrow if has not already been shipped.

6/4/2012 6:05:21 AM TS/Administrator RMA is being processed by Corsair. Sent to andreas.ball

Okay, thank you for replying, that's good news. I hope to receive it soon! :)

It's a bit strange putting in my RMA number and pass just brings me to the initial form to fill out to request an RMA. Just letting you know so many your web team can take a look at it and see if everything is functioning right.

Again thank you for your quick reply :)

Kind Regards,

Nerph

Archived