Corsair Community

K90 doa

Gzaros

Yesterday I received my K90 D.O.A. ( bought from Corsair online store )

I tried using the tech support procedure but I haven't been contacted yet with instructions. ( I guess 24 hours have already passed)

Is there someone from the corsair support team monitoring the forums that may address to my problem?

Thanks in advance

I never got a responsive email I am used to getting each time I open up a "tech support issue" so I guess I don't have one.

If I remember correctly you do get a case number when asking for support regardless of any response you get, if this is the case

maybe I should open up a new "case" in case the old case ( OMG case FTW) got lost somehow.

Please let me know

ok got it.

4707253 is the case number ( an RMA one).

It is a bit disappointing though that delivering a dead product corsair asks me to pay for the transport cost of the rma.

First time I've ever encountered this behavior from any company.

So I guess corsair doesn't have a DOA policy or just hasn't thought of costumers that reside in different countries.

• Corsair Employees
Your RMA has been approved. We would suggest going through your re seller for replacement of the product. I can forward your request to customer service for review if your reseller is not an option.

• Corsair Employees

Thank you for the info. CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+N will take the keyboard off of "gaming mode" and turn into a standard keyboard. Pressing CTRL+ALT+Shift+G will set the keyboard back to normal (gaming mode).

Nothing official yet but we are working with the software team to change/remove this because it sounds like users may want to macro these combinations of keys.

Ram guy

could it be possible for you to check out the status of the RMA?

I can't seem to be able to check the status myself.

I guess that by now the K90 should have arrived at Almere headquarters but when I try

to check the status of it I end up seeing only the messages that me and support have exchanged.

Thanks in advance

Archived